Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lucky me..



I'm lucky i'm not that rich,
If not, i may only win the heart of a bitch ..




I'm lucky i'm not that genius,
If not, i won't appreciate those hard works..




I'm lucky i'm not that gorgeous,
If not, i may fascinate all men's eyes..




I'm lucky i'm not that pious,
If not, i may end up feeling self-righteous..




I'm lucky i'm not that angelic,
If not, i may trust lies, even a simple trick..




I'm lucky i'm not that innocent,
If not, i may let myself killed by a soft seduction..




I'm lucky i'm not that perfect,
If not, i may think others are not worth looking at..



Lucky me..
I'm just an average somebody..






~ Fadzleen Ezyani ~



No comments:

Awak mungkin suka baca ini :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Please click 'Older Posts'
The Loner says Thank You =)